EXPRESS YOUR MESS
EXPRESS YOUR MESS OFFICE PHOTO CONTEST
NOTICE: THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING ONLY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. DO NOT PROCEED ON THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT RESIDE THERE. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT WITH AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING OFFICIAL RULES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS CONTEST AND PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK®
1. The Contest. Starting February 27 and extending through March 23, 2012, Sponsor RapidBuyr LLC will offer to Facebook members who “Like” RapidBuyr’s Facebook page and are subscribers to RapidBuyr’s free daily deal for business online subscription service, upon submitting a photo of their office space and receiving votes from other Facebook members and/or RapidBuyr subscribers, an opportunity to win an APPLE 16 GB IPAD2 with WIFI.
2. To Enter. To enter, Facebook members must go to http://www.facebook.com/RapidBuyr, ”Like” the RapidBuyr page, and click through separately to enter the Contest by 1) allowing the contest application to access your Facebook data, and agreeing to become a RapidBuyr Daily Deal email subscriber, and 2) submitting and downloading a photo of your office space for viewing on the RapidBuyr Facebook page for Facebook member voting. Please note: Any information you are submitting to enter into this Contest is being provided to RapidBuyr and not to Facebook. One contest entry will be given for each photo submission. There is no limit on the number of photo submission entries. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Entries for the contest must be received between 12:01 AM Eastern time ("ET") on February 27, 2012 and 11:59 AM ET on March 9, 2012. Facebook member voting will begin at 12:01 am on March 10, 2012, and end at 11:59 pm on March 23, 2012 (the “Voting Period”). The top 10 photo submissions with the most votes from Facebook members on the www.facebook.com/RapidBuyr page as of the end of the Voting Period will be the contest finalists. A panel of judges, consisting of randomly selected RapidBuyr employees, will select the winning photo submission. The Voting Period may be extended at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Neither Facebook, Sponsor and/or its advertising and promotions agencies are responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Contest entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to immediately remove any obscene or offensive photographs from the RapidBuyr Facebook page.
3. Eligibility. Only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia ("U.S."), who have had Internet access prior to February 29, 2012, and are age 21 and older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, its dealers, its advertising and promotional agencies, distributors of Contest materials and their immediate families (parents, siblings, sponsor and children) or residents of the same household are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This promotion is intended for viewing in the US only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to U.S. law. You are not authorized to participate in the Contest if you do not reside within the U.S.
4. Prize Details. Prize: an APPLE® 16 GM iPAD2 with WIFI (approximate retail value $499). Prizes claimed will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Only one prize per family or household.
5. Drawing and Awarding of Prize. Winners will be determined based on Facebook member voting on the RapidBuyr Facebook page, which shall be concluded at the end of the Voting Period, on or about March 23, 2012. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email within five days after the Voting Period is over. If a potential winner cannot be reached within five (5) calendar days from the first notification attempt, then such person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within 14 days after notification or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. The RapidBuyr panel of judges, to be randomly selected by the Sponsor, will vote to determine the winning submission from the contest finalists. Please note that all votes are based on subjective opinions held by the panel based on, but not limited to, such qualities as creativity, originality and humor.
6. Limitation of Liability. Each winner agrees that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner's name, picture, portrait, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation. Facebook, Sponsor, its promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by winners for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, misuse or non-use of the prize or participation in this Contest. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Contest should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest. In such event, Sponsor may award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Sponsor and its promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by the sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs), or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Offer void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws.
7. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE RAPIDBUYR OR FACEBOOK WEBSITES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. Winners List. For a winners' list, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt after March 28, 2012, to Sponsor at the address below. VT residents may omit return postage.
Sponsor: RapidBuyr, LLC, 1 Clock Tower Place, Suite 350, Maynard Massachusetts 01754.
To ensure compliance with Treasury Regulations (31 CFR Part 10, Sec. 10.35), we inform you that any tax advice contained in this correspondence was not intended or written by us to be used, and cannot be used by you or anyone else, for the purpose of avoiding penalties imposed by the Internal Revenue Code.